Sunday, May 29, 2011

What is this BFF stuff on Twitter?

It was barfalacious!  So much 'roses and sunshine and all my friends are just so 'squeeeeeeeeeee'.'

Look.  I can fangirl with the best of them but repeating the same tropes of  'I love all my friends THIIIIIISSSSSS much' tends to make me think you're protesting too much people.  Love and jollies in a hundred and forty characters and not TO the friends in question but to billions of random strangers?  Um.

That seems a little like kindergarden to me.  I suppose Twitter is in it's virtual infancy I suppose.

Maybe it's acceptable in small doses.  I just went away until the calorie storm was over or I would have needed insulin to not go into sugar shock.

There, there, kiddies I hope you had fun.  Catch y'all later when you've grown up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment